The historic village of Morpeth was first settled in 1821. It quickly became a major river port for NSW connecting Sydney to the lush farmlands of the Hunter. In the early 1850s Morpeth's first candlemaker was established on the banks of the Hunter River, just behind the current premises of UAINE Candles.
Our 1821 candle celebrates 200 years of settlement in Morpeth with a heady floral fragrance popular in the 1820s - Lilac, Sweet Pea, Lily of The Valley & Jasmine
70 hour candles, 100 hour candles; reed diffusers & melts